a life a day part 1

November 05, 2011

A life in a day :
"I feel like I'm having a forever summer vacation"

Well you know, I blog too much but I guess that doesn't make a big deal
Because there's a lot of things to do here and i've gotta write a post about it
just to remind me when this time passed by, i don't want these to be forgotten.

A life after we have evacuated to Sriracha, Chon Buri .
It's quite different from Bangkok here, it's a country home, really warm and beautiful
people are nice and i love the nature around us.

Waking up by a cock-a-doo-dle-doo (am i right? but it doesnt sound like that really much)
and petting my dog, and other two guys name Salty and Iggychan. I love them
Life is a bit changing like, I used to went to sleep at 3 or 4 am but here is 12 or 1 am
and waking up DAMN EARLY like 5, 6, 7, or 8, 9, 10 am.... oh

but to see the morning view is priceless!



it's a pink sky at 6 pm today!
see how beautiful?!



me and tiger, little precious.. i'm sorry i hit you today
but you were so damn stubborn....



iggy chan, little meow dog
he loves everyone. SERIOUSLY everyone!



sea the food? awwwwwwwwww



i am so obsessed about creating a tattoo design,
you know sometimes i lost my inspiration and i need to find it as soon as possible
or maybe i need someone to fill it? well, i don't really know
but sometimes i draw what my hand leads me, like that
i know i'm not really good at it but who knows? this is my happiness
i am so happy when i draw something.



everyone needs peace
but i just can't let you go <3
(anddd... i can't draw a swallow.. i tried so many times and it looks like this)



whatever



BOO! i mad at you



lovely day with tiggy

You Might Also Like

0 comments