Sui Zhen - Take It All Back

June 21, 2015





Hej friends!



I don't know if there's someone still read my blog at the moment

since I have been really busy and left my blog behind, for a while,

but now I'm back just a little while, I guess I just want to write some news



I've got a next big things I'll have to do that is I'm going to Europe

travelling alone for the very first time and will work a volunteer work,

explore things, meet cool people and fall in love (with everything)

I'm going to stay in Sweden for a month (or a little less but I'll love it)

and then Budapest, Milan and some other cities in Italy and yeah,

the last would be Paris, that I really wish I could see someone

I've been waiting for like 5 years and I hope we can meet :)



There's gonna be a lot of new things to learn and to fall in love with

to grow up and to walk unafraid. See you again x



MJ

You Might Also Like

0 comments