My bubba & Mi - Through & through

November 13, 2013



Have you ever felt like today is not your day, or you have faced the worst thing ever?
well I'm here to introduce you a sweet-loving melody from my favorite band, My bubba

The first time I heard this song I was like.. oh my god, how come I didn't know this band before??
okay, as I promised, I will write a full review about them later, though I'm pretty busy these weeks
I just wanna tell you that I really really in love with the band and this song, it stucks in my head
from the first day until now, I feel like I am so in love with someone, or something that I can't explain
it's so beautiful and makes everything looks so easy, calm and warm..

And yeah!
If someday I ever fall in love so bad with someone
I'd probably sing and play this song for him, or her

So in love with you 'Through and Through'

You Might Also Like

0 comments