Bad Ass T-Shirt

January 17, 2012

Well, I have been recently looking at a random pages of a crafting website
and really inspired at the moment, so... I think this could be a right time
to start doing something fantasy again, Haha!

so let's start!

1. These I bought it yesterday, except the tshirt





2. An idea, well, why not?! I wanted a really cool tshirt for the first (not really) tshirt I ever made so... Batman could be great?




3. And then, draw it by a pencil!
Well, the problem is when I draw something and I loved it a lot,
I can never draw the same picture again so...
Here is it!



Kinda hard to control my hand when using a brush,
I'd prefer a pen but I think this is the better way to draw on a tshirt



4. FINISH!!!!!!! aww yeah! it took me 2 hours but I really appreciate!!!!





Ahahahaha... want one?!





P.S. this was my really first tshirt I ever made

it's a giraffe and a words that says "you're a part time lover and a full time friend"

but i think i lost it somewhere in my house... i haven't seen it again after a while


Belong - The Pains of Being Pure At Heart

You Might Also Like

0 comments