Wasted Away

1:24 AM



while sitting in the car with my friend who's driving
we talk about something that called 'LOVE'
(i don't really know what does it mean)
but the conversation goes like..

M : why don't i love anyone who loves me?
if i love some of them it'd be a great love, maybe?
D : would it? but they're just not your type?

And then I think to myself..
fuck it, why don't everyone i fall in love with, love me back?
will it repeats like this forever?

i love you, you don't love me
he loves me, i love someone else,
and someone else doesn't love me
you know i love you,
but why won't you love me?

and he keeps asking me, why don't i love him?

so when you think you're in love,
do you really know what you have to do with it?

Wasted Away - Dum Dum Girls

You Might Also Like

0 comments