Got Inked?

September 17, 2011

A Tattoo A Day



A story of my guitarist new awesome tattoo!

I've always dreaming about being a tattoo artist,
I wanna make a beautiful tattoos for everyone (who wants from me)
and here is my first artwork on his body finally!
(Well, it's still on progress and the original image is.....



i know it looks insane, but i like the way it looks so dreamy.
"Forever Dreams" means what it means,
it's like you can dream about anything forever and no one can stop it
You got it, right?





He told me he loves the word "Forever"
and i think he's a dreamer like me so i made it Forever Dreams.
It's a bit weird that i see my drawing on someone's body
because i never imagined this would happen
but i find myself interested in tattoos so much
so i'm so glad he's finally got it on his arm!

I also wanna get a tattoo someday, by a Cassie Ramone's doodle here
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cassieramone
(She's the lead singer of Vivian Girls, my superguitarhero)
I really love the cat and the mysterious pyramids
but i still have to think about it before i got inked (it will stays forever!)
i'm kinda girl who gets bored easily so it may takes time for me to think about it..

And...
yeah you know i'd be so happy if you ask me to draw a tattoo
because you know i'll draw anything you asked for,
and yeah, i will make it real!

Undertow - Warpaint

You Might Also Like

0 comments