Bhang Bhang, I'm A Burnout

September 28, 2011

HAHA!
though I don't have much free time,
(but why it seems i always have?)
I still wanna do what I wanna do!
and this is what I do!
stupid things! haha! whatever!

Today was a fun day,
we had a presentation
and I'm so glad everyone loves my artwork products!
and I love theirs, too!



-My products, Marin the cat, Marin in love collection!
10 postcards and a doll!



-My boy's drawing, I love his drawings so much!!!!



-His sexy giraffe



-His bitchy high heels



-My obsession



-Palm Tree!?

And..
this is what i've done today,

Slept at 2 AM
Woke at freakin 6 AM
EAT
Went to college for the presentation
EAT BURGER IN CLASS SO COOL!
Back home
Damn hungry!
EAT
SLEEP (at 5 pm)
Had a weird dreams, freakin weird and magical
WOKE (at 7 pm and i thought it's a new day)
EAT
CHILLIN NOW
and eat cookies!
miam....

I Will Be - Dum Dum Girls

You Might Also Like

0 comments