Sunset at Pattaya

February 18, 2014


S U N S E T
A T 
P A T T A Y A

..........................................................

Even though I don't really like the Pattaya City, I had a great time lying on the beach 
and watch the sunset with myself (It was a family vacation but I was alone with the sun)
in Bang Lamung. Whatever it is, I like everything there 

I love lying on the beach and staring at the sea 




And it was raining... 
oh you know how I hate the rains 




I just realized that the happy hour won't stay with me too long
and I just realized that the moment at the beach has the limit for me
because I have to go back home 
and I have no idea when I will see the beach and the loving sea again





Thailand has so many beautiful beaches and I love them all
I really hope next time I can spend some lifetime there 
at the beach, again


I love you, sea of love 

Music of the night > Bubba's Blues - My bubba and Mi

You Might Also Like

0 comments