Amphawa Floating Market, Samut Songkram

August 27, 2013

Hi there! so I think I should post something that's not a music
and here are the pictures from a few weeks ago when I was at Amphawa, Samut Songkram
It's a small city near Bangkok, there's a floating market and so many good things to explore
me and my friend was staying at the homestay house next to the river, 
it was quiet, calm and peaceful... really want you to come!


walk walk walk


so this is the view of one of the houses at the home stay


this one we stayed here


baby boo so dirty 


crew


wow!!!


my bodyguard


another beautiful thai house 


(not my) uncle 


som-o / pomelo my mom's friend grew it and has a farm


these little cute white flowers


the river, I used to jump into and swim!
it's not really dirty as it looks, its pretty cool
and there's a little boat if you want to try


coconut is my favorite!


yes i'm a princess!!


the favorite view for visitor


one of the houses


weird fruit


floating market


doggy!


dog loves you!

You Might Also Like

0 comments