My Life

June 15, 2012


-My 'Cassie Ramone' face after I realized my pink hair is gone,
WTF??? (Oh and was at the airport, I was like, slept for 1 hour and so tired)


-Flying over the ocean makes me so aloneee , so aloneeee
(Best Coast - Over the Ocean)


-I love palm trees


-Cameraaa!


-In a year, I will be on a holidays like this for more than 3 times,
so it's normal for me, to see the beautiful things like this


-Keep calm, Buddha Bali style


-Palm tree in the night


-Smiley thing is so smiley


-Dudez swimz


-LOVE THIS PIC 
IM SO CHILL


-Leopard 


-Some dead thing


-Golden Sunset


-Fuck yeah!


-Little elephant me and mumz


-Yeah fuck yeah!


-Beach!


-Monkeys, I hate them, you know what I mean......


-Dudez in the jungle!


-Hello I love you, so I don't eat 


You Might Also Like

0 comments