The Second Tee by MJ

February 19, 2012

Hey!
Let's see how I made my second t-shirt for A.
Have you ever been to ANABUCKS COFFEE?
well, let's go!

11:00 PM
Things I use : A great white tee, Pencil, Brush and Acrylic color
(FYI, the acrylic color I use is the ST Brand and it sucks!
I hate it a lot but it's all I had at the moment. So if you wanna buy an acrylic color,
don't buy this one!)



11:30 PM
I've been thinking which Green is similar to the Starbucks logo
so it turns out like this...


12:00 AM


01:00 AM
Finished!
Perfect with a few mistakes,


non-toxic and When an acrylic wash dries, it's permanent
so no need to worry if you wash it, its still cool!



Looks like it's easy, but it takes a lot of time
and need to be really focused. But really fun to do!


You Might Also Like

0 comments