feel love

September 11, 2012


Darling,
I don't know what it is to you 
but it is a love to me,
everything that I do
I do because of you,
Each day I wake up in the morning,
you're the first thing in my thoughts 
and I think to myself
is this real?
that I feel this way,
is it real?
I don't know,
but everytime I see you,
everything is so right 
You make me happy with those smiles
and the pretty eyes when you look at me
I don't know what it is to you
but it is a love to me 
i don't know if you feel the same
i cannot think about anything 
i cannot even ask you 
but this is so good,
and I'm happy.
I feel like love is happening 
when I don't really know if it's real
are you feel the same?
do you even think about this?
I act so tough 
I act so sweet 
I cannot be myself
but I love you already 
and I know it takes a lot of time
to know ones 
and you're so so sweet 
I love everything you do
every words you say 
everything feels like you know
how to make me happy 
you are so kind and sweet 
so so so so sweet and i'm dying
I don't know
I don't know what it is to you
but I can feel that you 
can feel the love from me.


You Might Also Like

0 comments