up to the sky

February 04, 2011



THIS IS LIFE...

Well, I don't know where to start,
but today is the most emotional day that ever happen
in my whole life.. though I don't know what's going wrong,
I'm totally sad right now and I just have no idea at all
why all these things have to happen in this world.
It just not supposed to be this way. NEVER.

It was started by a very happy smiles though I think
I am totally in love with someone, I was so happy
in the beginning of the day, and then I heard the news
from my one and only idol, my guitar hero, my very
big inspiration and she is the guitarist of my fucking
favorite band called Plastiscines, Gosh I'm serious
and I'm not crazy.. but when I heard that she's gonna leave
her band, I mean MY FAVORITE BAND...
my worlds just stop and think, WHY? why god why?
no one can tell me and I don't even know why
I always think that this band will never be so perfect without
anyone of them, and what about now? My guitar hero is leaving..
It just... sad....

I don't know why.. but I know that she's gonna be happy
and soon she will find her dreams and what she wants to do in life,
she will always be my inspiration, my idol, my anything to make me
feel like PEACE LOVE AND DEATH METAL.
and I love you, Marine.

And then I was happy again with my very sweet honey,
my buddy, my Dadao, I was with her again after we haven't
seen for ages...
And then...
I heard that one of my beloved teacher has just passed away.
THAT JUST MADE ME SHOCKED
I was like... WHY?????????????????????????????????
WHY?
I didnt even said a words to her when I graduated high school
though she grew me up from a small class room with my 30 other
friends, those time I am just... 6 years old...
And now I'm 21, I swear I can remember the whole things that
ever happened to me, the way she looks at me when she taught me
how to be a good girl,
MY TEACHER,
REST IN PEACE.
I will always love you and will never forget you, NEVER.

I don't know why it just has to be this way...
It just happens so fast to me, to us, to anyone...
I never wanted to see anyone I know die
but life has a limit, and I know it's time to say goodbye.
I will grow up and be more understanding about life,
I know life is so tough and we have to live it,
be strong,
I am so thankful that I once had you taught me how to be..
who I am

I know that you will fly fly away up into the sky
and I know when I look at the night sky
I will always see you there in the stars,
I know you will always watching me, watching all of us...

I still remember how you look,
your voice, your face, your hair...
my teacher :)

M.

You Might Also Like

0 comments