The Rules of A "One Night Stands" (Lesbian Version)

2:37 AM


The Rules of A "One Night Stands" (Lesbian Version)

Hey there! I'm releasing my new work on my FB page
it's about the One Night Stand things,

From the loving experienced and heartbreaks, 
I put all my life stories into my works, writings, drawings, songs or shits, 
and here it goes my latest work I have finished a very while ago 
after having a shittimes with some experimental alien. 

Don't be mad, not you, ladies. 

That alien has gone back to its planet already, here it goes 
'THE RULES OF THE ONE NIGHT STANDS (LESBIAN VERSION)

I was gonna make it to the zine, but the content is a bit personal, 
though it still can relates to some or most of you, maybe online is way better. 
Still have a lot of stories to share more and more.

Enjoy.



You Might Also Like

0 comments