Just be yourself


Thursday, October 23, 2014

I'll follow you, deep sea baby

I think sometimes it's so good to meet some old friends or some people
who inspire you in some, and so many ways

I recently met some important people of my life and after I had the day with her
I came home with a lot of good and awesome ideas of making a new projects,
it feels so wonderful to talk to people who always support you and excited about your plans
it's so wonderful to dream your dream together with someone awesome,
it feels like it's going to be real soon,

Yeah as an artist (of something) I think I have a lot of great ideas in my head right now
and I can't wait to make it real, I am proud of what I'm doing, even though sometimes
it just can't please everyone you wanted. Like, if that person doesn't like your work,
but you wish she would, but no... I'll just feel sad for a days but then I realized
I should continue and never stop what I'm going to do.
Sometimes something doesn't matter at all..
just being yourself and do what you love, that's what important.

I don't know what else to say now..

No comments:

Post a Comment