Vivian Girls - Take It As It Comes [OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO]

October 28, 2012




Katy:
Should I call Johnny?
What else to do?
Alone on a Saturday night

Cassie:
Let me tell you one rule
I always live by

Katy:
Cassie, you're always right

You've got to take it as it comes
You'll never get a guy, now
If you chase a guy down
You'll never get a guy
If your heart always tells you what to do
You've gotta think with your head, girl
Not with your heart
If you ever want a love so tru
Oh girl, take my advice, take it as it comes

Katy:
But if I don’t call him now
What if he ends up in a date with another girl?

Cassie:
Well let me tell you
To find true love, you gotta first look like yourself

Katy:
Johnny's not picking up
I gotta make him see
If I show up at his house he'll fall in love with me

Cassie:
You gotta be strong girl don’t bring yourself down

Katy:
But he's the only boy I want around!

take it as it comes

โอ๊ยยย เบื่อโว้ยแม่ง ทำไมไม่มีเพื่อนอย่าง cassie ที่คอยปลอบใจแบบนี้วะ..

You Might Also Like

0 comments